Rebecca C Woq

Extremely dissatisfied with this service

Very poor security on your account fraud was successful less than a month after I got the card they do not cancel your card when you get a new one they just lock it so your information is still being generated to the fraudsters and the hackers within 24 hours of the first one it happened again they're operators are crude and rude I spoke to one supervisor that had manners and actually addressed my issue the others they've got their heads in the clouds and all they're doing is reading a piece of paper but when I do get my new card I will be moving my money canceling my card and I will be getting with the girls in the office and our huge staffing agency that uses wisely will be canceling our entire company's wisely cards and going with a more reputable dependable secure financial card provider. I absolutely do not recommend that you get a wisely card you're in for a heartache

Loss:
Pros:
  • Pay posts fast
Cons:
  • Poor security poor customer service does not offer virtual card does not cancel to reduce fraud

Preferred solution: All of our company's accounts move to a secure system and a reliable system and cards that we can count on and customer service that we can count on even better

User's recommendation: Do not recommend and our company will be canceling our entire company's wisely cards and accounts

gisela t Yvf

Verified Buyer

Resolved: Disputes are horrible

Wisely by ADP - Disputes are horrible
Updated by user Jan 25, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review Dec 26, 2023
I submitted a dispute because when I tried to make a purchase the card got declined. I got home to check to see what was wrong because the money was there and the transaction actually went thru.

So I went back to the store so I can get my product and showed them the transaction went thru. For some reason the store has no transaction in their system. So I decided to dispute. It's coming up on 45 days and still no resolution.

This is a horrible company and no one speaks proper English and they have no idea what they are doing. All I know is that once 45 days are up they are gonna have problems if I don't get my money back.

We talking BBB, consumer services and lawyers if necessary. You don't play with people's hard earned money!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Immediate pay
Cons:
  • Everything else

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY

Mark W Bjz

Verified Reviewer

Can’t withdraw cash from any ATM

Ive tried over 15 ATMs and cant withdraw any of my cash. Spoke with 5 service agents and they all said it would be resolved within 5 minutes to 30 minutes. This has gone on for over 5 hours!!!

Preferred solution: My cash!

Paula R Dym

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: I have been locked out of my account. I changed my pin. I have tips added to my card. I'm not a criminal

Customer service rep was extremely irritating. I don't believe she had to make me wait 2 days to have my account un screwed up. I hate that my tips have to go through this process. I work hard, and this company locked me out. Worst service. Insulting to have someone who's not even in my own country antagonizing me by shutting me out of my own money.
Pros:
  • You can save up and pay all your bills at once
Cons:
  • This company can lock your account anytime for stupid reasons

Preferred solution: Apology

Jeff S Chp

| map-marker Isanti, Minnesota

Dispute

I had filed a dispute for DB Graphics, I had not approved these transactions. Went to dispute the transaction.

They looked in to it and found after 45 days they said that there was no evidence, so I called them to request there findings And how they came there findings and. Requested every thing from the infestation. Just wanting the facts being never authorized the purchase? I have requested all they used to come to their decision.

I have written letters requesting the report, left an email. Not sure why keep getting hung up on. After ask for an address. After I ask them too I Asked them to repeat address, so I can get the request for documents had 2 different addresses i need some answers.

It seems you're a good customer as long as you don't file a dispute. This is not customer friendly This how people close accounts.

If you can get me the correct Address so i can request the all paper work pertaining to my findings of my dispute.I really Hope we can get this resolved Soon. Not pisst but very disapounted.

Jeff stenberg

User's recommendation: Unsertin

Christopher L Dgm

Replacement Deactivated before arrival

I had ordered a replacement card without expedited shipping, and whilst waiting on it I had a few things I needed to pay urgently. I called Wisely support and the person who picked up told me that I could temporarily activate one of the cards at work and use it to pay things off while I waited for the new card.

When the new card finally came in I went to activate it, and it didn't work, so I called them and they told me that the card was permanently deactivated and that all I could do was order another card and wait for that one. Now I'm stuck, 30$ lighter, and forced to wait patiently for a new card

Loss:
Pros:
  • Banking company
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service
  • Had to order a replacement card 3 times in a row
  • Terrible website with limited functions

Preferred solution: As much as I would like to get the card reactivated. They probably won't do it or can't do it. If they can get me the newer replacement faster, or just a refund for the shipping because this would be the third card in a row I had to order

Samantha P Ptu

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Can't activate my card on the app

Wisely by ADP - Can't activate my card on the app
Wisely by ADP - Can't activate my card on the app - Image 2
Updated by user Oct 21, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. I called another person and they unlocked the account and I put it in the correct information and it worked.

Original review Oct 20, 2023
I was just in the phone with customer service who repeatedly told me my card wasn't activated after I explained the problem that it wasn't accepting my information. I recently got a job who uses wisely cards and they gave me this card with all the information and I need to activate it to get paid. All I want is either for you to activate my card for me and create me a username and password or actually help me with problem soon. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Help on getting my account set up as soon as possible!

map-marker Tampa, Florida

Will get your money

Somebody went into my account charge my account and this is a pay card so I called him. I disputed it and they told me he will not get back your money.

They will not help you with any weight.

They will tell you you have to wait 90 days for your money which is not fair to you and you work so hard and then you call up at three weeks they tell you BS youre not getting back your money they do not have no customer appreciation no customer service no whatsoever for the customer if I was you do not put your paycheck on this card it will be gone go someplace else do not deal with ADP wisely. They are scammers.

Kacee S Yij

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Allegan, Michigan

Administrative Debit s overcharged double all 3 transactions!

Wisely by ADP - Administrative Debit s overcharged double all 3 transactions!

Hi so I was double charged for 3 separate transactions on my debit card pay account I receive my check payroll direct deposit on! On top of the three separate transactions that I was double charged for by administrative debits two of those transactions I never even received any withdrawal of cash from the ATM it said that there was not enough funds but I was still double charged for both of those transactions for which was never received any cash for from the withdrawal at the ATM so in return I'm missing $148.05 out of my bank account that should still be there and has been taken by you guys...

I'm very upset this had happened I tried taking to a customer service representative and she informed me that according to her that at the time of services they never deducted the funds which is not correct because as soon as any of those funds the transactions had been taken the funds had shown that they had been taken out but then they had been credited back because there was no money received and there was an invalid amount of fun so they never gave the money out of the ATM to us but I was still charged three different times so now I've been charged all of these times for money I never received first off and three times for that those same transactions when no money was ever even received the first time on it so now I've been charged three different times for the same transactions and I've lost $150 in my hard earned money that I don't deserve having this done to me when originally I Never Received a DIME on those withdrawal to start with any of the 3 due to Inactive Funds So my account should still be credited back the amounts of $83.50 1X returned to my account, ALSO another $63.50 1X return and also a $53.50 amount 1X return fee that I NEVER RECEIVED A WITHDRAWL FOR ORIGINALLY FROM THE ATM. I BUST MY *** AND BLOOD SWEAT ANF TEARS FOR THESE PAYCHECKS AND I DONT DESERVE YO BE CHARGED FRAUDULENTLY FOR TRANSACTIONS THAT WERE NEVER EBEB RECEIVED DUE TO INACTIVE FUNDS THANKS YOI IF ANYO E N3EDS TO CONTACT ME KY PHONE NUMBER IS 207.250.3018.

MY NAME AGAIN IS KACEE STANDRING I WOULD APPRECIATE HEARING BACK FROM SOMEONE ASAP PLEASE AND THANK YOU BECAUSE THIS IS LUDACRIS ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS RIGHT NOW OF ALL TIMES OF THE YEAR TO HAVE LOUNGE THIS HAPPEN. TY AGAIN

SINCERELY, MS KACEE A STANDRING

User's recommendation: Don't every use this service they Rape your paycheck in interest and ATM fees it's ridiculous you will always lose half of your check to feed and other charges yes crazy I've never seen a company so bad

John Otj

Resolved: Can't log in

Wisely by ADP - Can't log in
Updated by user Aug 27, 2023

Actually ended up calling me back, and they fixed my problem. The first couple people I talked to on the phone made it sound like they weren't going to, which really pissed me off.

They really shouldn't do that. Somebody might die. I think the fact that I made this review made them call me back faster.

I don't know if we'll ever know the answer to that. Anyway, they let me change the email associated with my wisely account, I was able to update my password and login, so we're all good.

Original review Aug 26, 2023
I have not been able to log into my wisely account to view my balance or do anything else that it lets me do for over 5 years. I called them and let them know this and they claim that they can't do anything to start a new account.

They're the ones who administrate the system, and they're telling me that they can't do anything to remediate the problem that they caused, which in law is very big problem for them. I cannot create a new account for the same card, and last time I lost my card and got a new one, the same online account rolled over to the new card. I asked them to put the funds onto a new card when I activated after they mail it to me, and not to associate it with the old account, but they're being lazy and telling me that that's somehow impossible. Somehow nobody in their entire company is capable of letting me ever have a new account again.

Either I get a new card and I'm stuck, or I just don't do business with them which is the option I'm going to do my best to exercise. If I can get paid by my employer through direct deposit instead, I'm never using wisely again for anything, and I'm going to cancel my other wisely card with my other employer and have them direct deposit as well. That's not the only problem with these people. Apparently they have security flaws and there's some shady transactions going on with people's money that they don't do anything about.

I guess they're just trying to kick back, take it easy, and get paid for nothing.

I hope they get nuked. I sincerely hope that.
Cons:
  • Poor security
  • No way to reset your account or change email
  • Horrifyingly bad service

Preferred solution: I just want to be able to reset my wisely account. Apparently once you associate an account with your card, it carries over to the next card, and you can never reset the account or start a new one, even with THEIR HELP!

User's recommendation: Don't be their customer. Don't let them have access to your currency.

Shelby G Mfi

Desperate need of help.

Updated by user Mar 03, 2024

Currently frustrated with them

Original review Feb 29, 2024
Hello I have been trying for weeks now to get someone to send me a letter stating there was a glitch in the system causing two January statements to come about. I am in desperate need like as of today receiving this letter so I can close on my house this is the only thing holding me up from being able to do that and the sellers will not hold out much longer.

So I am begging someone to send me a letter stating the glitch thats all I need for my underwriters to be satisfied. They are only asking for an explanation and no one in this company seems willing to help me out and its discouraging. I need to be out of my ex husbands house and moving into my own I should have closed already but we are held up waiting on a letter. So could someone PLEASE help me on this matter as it is urgent and I do not have weeks to wait for a response.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could contact me in regards as to what I am to do and who can help me on this matter asap. Thank you
Pros:
  • Easy deposits and pay
Cons:
  • No one helps when desperately needed

Preferred solution: A letter stating a glitch in the system

Guest

Not add the bill for is mouth

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492485

What do you mean?

View more comments (1)
Kim G Xmd

Deposit didn't go through - Wisely refuses to help

My fiancé works for a company who uses ADP for payroll and pushes people to use the wisely card. He decided after months to get on board just to put a couple of hundred on there bi-weekly for easy access money.

He got his Wisely account, set it up in ADP, was told it'd be two weeks to take effect, two weeks has passed, $200 shows as being deposited to his Wisely as per his pay stub but the money is not there. He has called his employer, ADP (Where he can't speak to a human being at all), and Wisley. Everyone points the finger at the other and no one can tell him where is money went. Is is possible he entered a wrong number?

Maybe, but me being a 28-year payroll professional myself I would think that two week waiting period would be to pre-note test the account info to be sure THIS would not happen. Apparently not. Now, in my 28 years, you FIGURE OUT what went wrong for the "Employee" and don't just pass the buck. They can't tell him where it went if it might come back.

All they tell him is wait 7-10 business days and if it doesn't come back to his account to "file a claim." No. NO! IF it is erroneously deposited to someone else's account, Wisely is obligated to retrieve it and return it to my fiancé's employer and/or ADP and the measures need to be taken with in reasonable time to get it corrected. Making him have to essentially jump through hoops to get his WAGES is probably a violation in some way of any given state's wage payment and collection law I'm sure.

That fact that ADP/Wisely are telling him to just sit and wait for his money... FOUR DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS... without offering any help is UNACCEPTABLE. But, again me being a 28-year payroll professional I NEVER do business with ADP.

They are the WORST and that certainly explains why Wisely is terrible too... they're ADP's product.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Adp does not care about its customers

Preferred solution: Someone to get to the bottom of where the deposit went and return the money to us

User's recommendation: Don't use the Wisely card to recieve your pay. If you are a business looking for a reliable payroll company, don't use ADP EVER

Donna P Zmd

Payment not authorized

Customer service could not help. Could not find an account dispute charging $59.99 every month The agent was rude, hard to understand, Nd basically useless.

User's recommendation: run

Who W

They locked my card

Wisely by ADP - They locked my card
Wisely by ADP - They locked my card - Image 2
Wisely by ADP - They locked my card - Image 3
Wisely by ADP - They locked my card - Image 4
I called to find atm my call was dropped due to cellphone reception so I went on Google to find bank drove there put card in got error message "card is invalid" wth I thought I might have hit wrong option so I tried again same thing so I called n called they said DL & SS CARD needed to verify me i sent it well card still locked i can't access my money get the runaround on phone with them for hours and still getting nowhere all i want is my money they act like they worked in a hot warehouse WISELY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam

User's recommendation: RUN THE OTHER WAY DON'T GET THIS CARD

Haile Jpl

Early deposit does not work

Signed up for early deposit, still had to wait until normal time to get paid despite their claims of 2 days early for pay.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Bank elsewhere

Brittney T Zuo

Wisely Fraud

Good afternoon, I currently utilize Wisely services. I transferred my funds using the debit card to debit card option. I have not received my money. The amount that was transferred was $1,100.00. The transfer was completed on 2/7/2024. I've contact Wisely with Wells Fargo on the line. Wells Fargo clarified that my money was not deposited into my account.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Instant transaction shows in available balance
Cons:
  • Transfers

User's recommendation: Don’t Bank with Them

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article