Wisely by ADP Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Privacy Inquiries, Trademark Inquiries
Send Message
Is this your business?

How to Contact Wisely by ADP?

Most Popular Number:

(866) 313-6901
Total calls: 1 886 Issues resolved: 76 Last call: Apr 10, 2024

How to Contact Wisely Through A.D.P. Customer Service via Live Chat?

To get in touch with Wisely customer service via live chat, visit their official website, and find several contact options, including the live chat feature. To initiate a live communication with Wisely customer service chat, simply click on the corresponding option.

The live chat service is operational from Monday to Friday, between 7:30 am and 10:00 pm Eastern Time, during which you can converse with a customer service representative in real time. However, if you require assistance outside of these hours, A.D.P. provides an alternate solution - a 24/7 virtual assistant A.V.A. By initiating a new chat, you can connect with A.V.A., which offers round-the-clock assistance.

What Is the Wisely by A.D.P. Contact Phone Number?

If you have general inquiries, questions, or issues that need addressing, contact Wisely customer service by dialling Wisely contact number 1-866-313-6901. Wisely by A.D.P. has ensured that you can contact Wisely 24-hour customer service to provide continuous support and address your concerns.

If you are a customer of Wisely Direct, you have a dedicated contact Wisely line set up for your specific needs. Dial 1-866-313-9029 whenever you need any Wisely customer services assistance or have queries about their service.

Does Wisely by A.D.P. Have 24/7 Customer Service?

Wisely by A.D.P. provides their customers with Wisely 24/7 customer service, making sure consistent and reliable support is available. Regardless of the time, customers can dial a Wisely phone number to get answers to their queries or resolve any issues they might have.

Wisely by A.D.P. also offers a comprehensive F.A.Q. Section on their official website, designed to cater to those with non-urgent inquiries or those who prefer self-service options. These topics include how to deal with lost or stolen cards, instructions on changing your P.I.N. number or updating personal information, understanding fees associated with the service, and much more.

PissedConsumer Club

Roseland, NJ 07068-1728

More contact details

Wisely by ADP Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Diana M Urr
Mccafferty.diana@***.com

I went to ALLpoint atm machine on 10/31/2023 to withdraw 240.00 from my wisely account and the machine did not dispensed the money.I call wisely and let them know that the money was not dispense out to me. I also call allpoint customer service number and let them know about what happen.

They seen on there end that the money was not dispensed and reverse the money back to my account. Now wisely is telling me they do not see it which i know they are lying to me. So wisely sent me a dispute letter to fill out. So i done that and also sent the atm receipt that the machine printed out saying withdrawn 240.00 dispence $0.00.

But now Wisely is giving the run around about my money this is so wrong on so many levels. I work hard for my money for someone to be taking it from me. I am very pissed right about now.

That money is for a bill that i had to pay. I recommend people to stay far away from them

Guest-5224860
*** company, scam
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Locked my card for no reason and wont help after I gave them my info to unlock, customer service is terrible they dont try and help and keep saying call back tomorrow. Cost me to lose my car insurance and be past due on my bills because of no reason at all cant even tell you why the card was locked.

Wanda S Jni
They have messed up my pay 2 times. Public Partnerships sent me this card
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I was born in South Carolina on a farm and a Midwife delivered me growing up i have always known my birthday to be June 24th when I sent for my birth certificate it has June 23rd. I use both i explained to the terrible customer service they locked my card.

I called and I gave them June 23rd they still are giving me the run around. The company needs to be shut down they are useless.

Guest-5130705
Card issue
3.5

Still didn't get the answer, I wanted to talk to a live person, not a robot.. That is so impersonal and poor customer service..I Still do not have the answer to my question.

I get paid Friday and at this rate I will not be able to access my money . I would appreciate a phone call or text to help me with this issue

How Good is Wisely by ADP's Customer Service?

Debra M Qba
Debra M Qba
Feels Disappointed | Nov 01, 2023

Finally got my money after passed off consumer became involved

Arlene H Wbx
Arlene H Wbx
Feels Disappointed | Aug 23, 2023

They were okay the first year. Lately they behave like the customer is bothering them. They will ask you to punch in your 16 digit account number but only allow enough time for 8 digits and hang up. Seriously, do they think they are the only ones working customer service ? Training definitely needs to be done.

Derrick T Swt
Derrick T Swt
Feels Disappointed | Jan 14, 2023

Bad customer service , no live human to answer my questions . I ordered a replacement card a week ago and have to receive it !!

Daniel E Vkv
Daniel E Vkv
Feels Disappointed | Nov 24, 2022

Not good

Shilo Zln
Shilo Zln
Feels Disappointed | Oct 15, 2022

Very difficult to get an agent to understand my concerns. Wisely has consistently disappointed me with either their policies or their handling of me as a customer. Eventually spoke to a supervisor to get my issue handled and his attitude was not at all helpful, even when he realized that I was not at fault.

Summary of Wisely by ADP Customer Service Calls

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Wisely by ADP?

Cards Question:

• “See if my card is processing”
  • “I lost my card”
  • “Need card info”

Account Question:

• “Account not logging in”
  • “Cant lodin to my account”
  • “Locked out of account, saving account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I see some transactions that I don't recognize”
  • “Direct deposit”
  • “Charges”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help with receiving a letter”
  • “Need help with wisely app”
  • “Inquiry”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my account on this card”
  • “Trying to activate a card”
  • “Need activate thought I did”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Delivery of payroll”
  • “Never received my direct deposit”
  • “I haven't got my money”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I lost my wallet for replacement card but I got a new replacement card I want to cancel the order for the replacement card so I can download my new car”
  • “Replace card ASAP”
  • “REPLACEMENT CARD”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I have an issue with a withdrawal”
  • “Early access”
  • “Can't access cash”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “W-2”
  • “Payroll”

Refund Question:

• “Never got my money back”
  • “Can't see my refund”
  • “Supposed to be getting a refund ok”

Staff Question:

• “I need talk customer service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “I am unable to get through to your customer service Representatives I've been a hold for over 2 hours”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Bought something online but the site was fake”

Other Question:

1.2
Netspend
3021 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Wisely by ADP? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup