map-marker Tampa, Florida

Will get your money

Somebody went into my account charge my account and this is a pay card so I called him. I disputed it and they told me he will not get back your money.

They will not help you with any weight.

They will tell you you have to wait 90 days for your money which is not fair to you and you work so hard and then you call up at three weeks they tell you BS youre not getting back your money they do not have no customer appreciation no customer service no whatsoever for the customer if I was you do not put your paycheck on this card it will be gone go someplace else do not deal with ADP wisely. They are scammers.

Kacee S Yij

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Allegan, Michigan

Administrative Debit s overcharged double all 3 transactions!

Wisely by ADP - Administrative Debit s overcharged double all 3 transactions!

Hi so I was double charged for 3 separate transactions on my debit card pay account I receive my check payroll direct deposit on! On top of the three separate transactions that I was double charged for by administrative debits two of those transactions I never even received any withdrawal of cash from the ATM it said that there was not enough funds but I was still double charged for both of those transactions for which was never received any cash for from the withdrawal at the ATM so in return I'm missing $148.05 out of my bank account that should still be there and has been taken by you guys...

I'm very upset this had happened I tried taking to a customer service representative and she informed me that according to her that at the time of services they never deducted the funds which is not correct because as soon as any of those funds the transactions had been taken the funds had shown that they had been taken out but then they had been credited back because there was no money received and there was an invalid amount of fun so they never gave the money out of the ATM to us but I was still charged three different times so now I've been charged all of these times for money I never received first off and three times for that those same transactions when no money was ever even received the first time on it so now I've been charged three different times for the same transactions and I've lost $150 in my hard earned money that I don't deserve having this done to me when originally I Never Received a DIME on those withdrawal to start with any of the 3 due to Inactive Funds So my account should still be credited back the amounts of $83.50 1X returned to my account, ALSO another $63.50 1X return and also a $53.50 amount 1X return fee that I NEVER RECEIVED A WITHDRAWL FOR ORIGINALLY FROM THE ATM. I BUST MY *** AND BLOOD SWEAT ANF TEARS FOR THESE PAYCHECKS AND I DONT DESERVE YO BE CHARGED FRAUDULENTLY FOR TRANSACTIONS THAT WERE NEVER EBEB RECEIVED DUE TO INACTIVE FUNDS THANKS YOI IF ANYO E N3EDS TO CONTACT ME KY PHONE NUMBER IS 207.250.3018.

MY NAME AGAIN IS KACEE STANDRING I WOULD APPRECIATE HEARING BACK FROM SOMEONE ASAP PLEASE AND THANK YOU BECAUSE THIS IS LUDACRIS ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS RIGHT NOW OF ALL TIMES OF THE YEAR TO HAVE LOUNGE THIS HAPPEN. TY AGAIN

SINCERELY, MS KACEE A STANDRING

User's recommendation: Don't every use this service they Rape your paycheck in interest and ATM fees it's ridiculous you will always lose half of your check to feed and other charges yes crazy I've never seen a company so bad

Resolved
John Otj

Resolved: Can't log in

Wisely by ADP - Can't log in
Updated by user Aug 27, 2023

Actually ended up calling me back, and they fixed my problem. The first couple people I talked to on the phone made it sound like they weren't going to, which really pissed me off.

They really shouldn't do that. Somebody might die. I think the fact that I made this review made them call me back faster.

I don't know if we'll ever know the answer to that. Anyway, they let me change the email associated with my wisely account, I was able to update my password and login, so we're all good.

Original review Aug 26, 2023
I have not been able to log into my wisely account to view my balance or do anything else that it lets me do for over 5 years. I called them and let them know this and they claim that they can't do anything to start a new account.

They're the ones who administrate the system, and they're telling me that they can't do anything to remediate the problem that they caused, which in law is very big problem for them. I cannot create a new account for the same card, and last time I lost my card and got a new one, the same online account rolled over to the new card. I asked them to put the funds onto a new card when I activated after they mail it to me, and not to associate it with the old account, but they're being lazy and telling me that that's somehow impossible. Somehow nobody in their entire company is capable of letting me ever have a new account again.

Either I get a new card and I'm stuck, or I just don't do business with them which is the option I'm going to do my best to exercise. If I can get paid by my employer through direct deposit instead, I'm never using wisely again for anything, and I'm going to cancel my other wisely card with my other employer and have them direct deposit as well. That's not the only problem with these people. Apparently they have security flaws and there's some shady transactions going on with people's money that they don't do anything about.

I guess they're just trying to kick back, take it easy, and get paid for nothing.

I hope they get nuked. I sincerely hope that.
Cons:
  • Poor security
  • Lackadaisical attitude
  • Lazy service reps with nothing but excuses

Preferred solution: I just want to be able to reset my wisely account. Apparently once you associate an account with your card, it carries over to the next card, and you can never reset the account or start a new one, even with THEIR HELP!

User's recommendation: Don't be their customer. Don't let them have access to your currency.

Shelby G Mfi

Desperate need of help.

Updated by user Mar 03, 2024

Currently frustrated with them

Original review Feb 29, 2024
Hello I have been trying for weeks now to get someone to send me a letter stating there was a glitch in the system causing two January statements to come about. I am in desperate need like as of today receiving this letter so I can close on my house this is the only thing holding me up from being able to do that and the sellers will not hold out much longer.

So I am begging someone to send me a letter stating the glitch thats all I need for my underwriters to be satisfied. They are only asking for an explanation and no one in this company seems willing to help me out and its discouraging. I need to be out of my ex husbands house and moving into my own I should have closed already but we are held up waiting on a letter. So could someone PLEASE help me on this matter as it is urgent and I do not have weeks to wait for a response.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could contact me in regards as to what I am to do and who can help me on this matter asap. Thank you
Pros:
  • Easy deposits and pay
Cons:
  • No one helps when desperately needed

Preferred solution: A letter stating a glitch in the system

Guest

Not add the bill for is mouth

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2492485

What do you mean?

View more comments (1)
Donna P Zmd

Payment not authorized

Customer service could not help. Could not find an account dispute charging $59.99 every month The agent was rude, hard to understand, Nd basically useless.

User's recommendation: run

Who W

They locked my card

Wisely by ADP - They locked my card
Wisely by ADP - They locked my card - Image 2
Wisely by ADP - They locked my card - Image 3
Wisely by ADP - They locked my card - Image 4
I called to find atm my call was dropped due to cellphone reception so I went on Google to find bank drove there put card in got error message "card is invalid" wth I thought I might have hit wrong option so I tried again same thing so I called n called they said DL & SS CARD needed to verify me i sent it well card still locked i can't access my money get the runaround on phone with them for hours and still getting nowhere all i want is my money they act like they worked in a hot warehouse WISELY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam

User's recommendation: RUN THE OTHER WAY DON'T GET THIS CARD

Brittney T Zuo

Wisely Fraud

Good afternoon, I currently utilize Wisely services. I transferred my funds using the debit card to debit card option. I have not received my money. The amount that was transferred was $1,100.00. The transfer was completed on 2/7/2024. I've contact Wisely with Wells Fargo on the line. Wells Fargo clarified that my money was not deposited into my account.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Instant transaction shows in available balance
Cons:
  • Transfers

User's recommendation: Don’t Bank with Them

Haile Jpl

Early deposit does not work

Signed up for early deposit, still had to wait until normal time to get paid despite their claims of 2 days early for pay.

User's recommendation: Bank elsewhere

map-marker Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Declines all the time

I swear I am on the phone with them monthly because charges keep getting declined left and right. Ill try placing an online food order for a restaurant I order from often and get declined.

Ill call Wisely and be told they have no idea so it needs to be escalated. A week later Ill hear back and the card will work for a while, or sometimes opposite days. So it might work a monday but not a tuesday. So Ill ask friends to borrow money and place the order for me and Ill pay them back.

I called today because I was trying to pay a bill. It was blocked because it was from Belgium. He had to manually allow this one transaction, couldnt even allow this merchant. Which will be a huge headache because I do business with them 4 times a year.

This card was my only option to be paid from my employer and Im considering changing jobs because I can barely run my author business with this card.

And connecting a bank account takes 3 days when I can just send money to a friend through facebook messenger from the Wisely card and have them send it back through messenger to my bank account and it happens automatically.

And my other bank which I have an auto loan through got rid of card payments so now I need to go to an atm and withdraw hundreds of dollars and drive with is across town which makes me feel very unsafe to deposit it in my bank to make my car payment.

I just want to be done with this nightmare. I just want to pay my bills the day I get paid and not drive here and there and make facebook messenger transactions to get bills paid.

Ridiculous.

Debra S Ofr

Verified Reviewer

Customer service is very rude and not professional

A customer service rep hung up on me before I could the answer the question he ask me this person was very rude and not professional
Cons:
  • Rude and unreliable

User's recommendation: NO!!!

map-marker Riverside, California

Fraud management

They blocked my account for no reason and every time when I call to support they ask wait 1-2 business days for check my documents. But I already got salary on this card why they didnt check everything before I got money. Looks unprofessional!

User's recommendation: Don’t use this ***

Rachel W Jmv

Verified Buyer

Wisely by ADP - Login problem
I want to unlock my bank please help me out now I really want to use the money to buy some food and medicine

Rachel W Jmv

Goodness

James C Pyu

Verified Reviewer

Atm didn't pay out money just reversed charge... wisely stole my money won't help at all refuses too do anything.

Updated by user Nov 29, 2023

First was told 7 to 10 buisness days then 45 now its 90 sometimes more omg! How am I supposed too feed my kids

Original review Nov 29, 2023
Atm was low on 20 dollar bills, did not dispense money instead reversed charge immediately. Now wisely says they did not even though I have proof from bank of atm...

their customer service is horrible barely speak English refuse too help in any way. Say they lost papers that were sent. Sent 137 emails witch apparently were all lost according too customer service. We didn't have Thanksgiving thanks too these preople 30 days later nothing still.

Even had bank manager of atm on 3 way too confirm was instantly refunded they refused too speak with him. Have the atm data print out sheet stating was reversed instantly due too low on 20 dollar denomination
Loss:
Cons:
  • Yes they are cons

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Run far and fast from these crooks

James C Pyu

Anyone else have problems with wisely?

Rae D Dpn

Disappointed

I have been calling them since September 28, 2023 until now for my card. They haven't sent it out to me yet. And the company People Ready refuse to take any responsibility they tell me it's Wisely that's responsible for sending out the wisely cards to people. Very frustrating I wish I can see an attorney concerning this issue.

Preferred solution: I just want them to send out my Wisely card with my funds. They are not honest people and I can never get a hold of the people in charge. It's always people in other countries never here in the USA.

User's recommendation: Wisely doesn't do there job in sending out the wisely card.

Makoa Vdw

They kept saying my card number was invalid when it wasn’t, and as soon as they transferred me to a live person they immediately hung up. super *** company for sure

I called the number and the recorded message kept saying my 16 digit code was invalid when it wasnt. on top of that i tried to talk to a live person but as soon as i got transferred to one of those people they hung up immediately. why work for a company if ur unwilling to deal with frustrated customers? real nice Wisely, way to go :)
Pros:
  • Owning ur own debit card
Cons:
  • Rude as absolute heckle customer service

User's recommendation: IMMEDIATELY SWITCH BANK COMPANIES