map-marker Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Declines all the time

I swear I am on the phone with them monthly because charges keep getting declined left and right. Ill try placing an online food order for a restaurant I order from often and get declined.

Ill call Wisely and be told they have no idea so it needs to be escalated. A week later Ill hear back and the card will work for a while, or sometimes opposite days. So it might work a monday but not a tuesday. So Ill ask friends to borrow money and place the order for me and Ill pay them back.

I called today because I was trying to pay a bill. It was blocked because it was from Belgium. He had to manually allow this one transaction, couldnt even allow this merchant. Which will be a huge headache because I do business with them 4 times a year.

This card was my only option to be paid from my employer and Im considering changing jobs because I can barely run my author business with this card.

And connecting a bank account takes 3 days when I can just send money to a friend through facebook messenger from the Wisely card and have them send it back through messenger to my bank account and it happens automatically.

And my other bank which I have an auto loan through got rid of card payments so now I need to go to an atm and withdraw hundreds of dollars and drive with is across town which makes me feel very unsafe to deposit it in my bank to make my car payment.

I just want to be done with this nightmare. I just want to pay my bills the day I get paid and not drive here and there and make facebook messenger transactions to get bills paid.

Ridiculous.

Debra S Ofr

Verified Reviewer

Customer service is very rude and not professional

A customer service rep hung up on me before I could the answer the question he ask me this person was very rude and not professional
Cons:
  • Rude and unreliable

User's recommendation: NO!!!

map-marker Riverside, California

Fraud management

They blocked my account for no reason and every time when I call to support they ask wait 1-2 business days for check my documents. But I already got salary on this card why they didnt check everything before I got money. Looks unprofessional!

User's recommendation: Don’t use this ***

Rachel W Jmv

Verified Buyer

Wisely by ADP - Login problem
I want to unlock my bank please help me out now I really want to use the money to buy some food and medicine

Preferred solution: Apology

Rachel W Jmv

Goodness

James C Pyu

Verified Reviewer

Atm didn't pay out money just reversed charge... wisely stole my money won't help at all refuses too do anything.

Updated by user Nov 29, 2023

First was told 7 to 10 buisness days then 45 now its 90 sometimes more omg! How am I supposed too feed my kids

Original review Nov 29, 2023
Atm was low on 20 dollar bills, did not dispense money instead reversed charge immediately. Now wisely says they did not even though I have proof from bank of atm...

their customer service is horrible barely speak English refuse too help in any way. Say they lost papers that were sent. Sent 137 emails witch apparently were all lost according too customer service. We didn't have Thanksgiving thanks too these preople 30 days later nothing still.

Even had bank manager of atm on 3 way too confirm was instantly refunded they refused too speak with him. Have the atm data print out sheet stating was reversed instantly due too low on 20 dollar denomination
Loss:
Cons:
  • Yes they are cons

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Run far and fast from these crooks

James C Pyu

Anyone else have problems with wisely?

Rae D Dpn

Disappointed

I have been calling them since September 28, 2023 until now for my card. They haven't sent it out to me yet. And the company People Ready refuse to take any responsibility they tell me it's Wisely that's responsible for sending out the wisely cards to people. Very frustrating I wish I can see an attorney concerning this issue.

Preferred solution: I just want them to send out my Wisely card with my funds. They are not honest people and I can never get a hold of the people in charge. It's always people in other countries never here in the USA.

User's recommendation: Wisely doesn't do there job in sending out the wisely card.

Makoa Vdw

They kept saying my card number was invalid when it wasn’t, and as soon as they transferred me to a live person they immediately hung up. super *** company for sure

I called the number and the recorded message kept saying my 16 digit code was invalid when it wasnt. on top of that i tried to talk to a live person but as soon as i got transferred to one of those people they hung up immediately. why work for a company if ur unwilling to deal with frustrated customers? real nice Wisely, way to go :)
Pros:
  • Owning ur own debit card
Cons:
  • Rude as absolute heckle customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: IMMEDIATELY SWITCH BANK COMPANIES

map-marker Hinckley, Minnesota

Language barrier

Called to request a different card. The person on the other end misunderstood me and locked my account, leaving my money stuck in a locked account that I cannot access. Money cannot be transferred out, debit card is inactive. Tried to call back and explain the error and kept getting the same response without any resolution.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE

Ale Ohm

Mi pago no me lo aceptaron y todavía van a tardar varios días en regresar lo a mi empleador cuando fue problemas de ellos

Solo me dan vueltas el dinero lo necesito dicen que están para ayudar y solo empeoran son una estafa como dicen reseñas anteriores solo me dan vueltas y vueltas y no ayudan el dinero lo necesito ya por necesidad nisiqumásun por capricho
Loss:
Pros:
  • Ninguna no sirve no te ayudan en absoluto
Cons:
  • Todas mal servicio no ayudan solo te dicen lo mismo

Preferred solution: Que se me deposite inmediatamente

User's recommendation: No sirve son una estafa aléjense deberían ser demandados

map-marker Carmichael, California

Can't connect it to anything

If your company gave you this card it's because they're spiteful and wanted to cost you money. The card isn't accepted by any legitimate company, so if you have real adult bills to pay, good frickin luck. You can't link any real bank accounts to it to transfer money, instead you have to go on a run around to withdraw the cash then to deposit it in your bank. Useless. Absolutely useless.

User's recommendation: Tell your employer to give you a paper check.

Resolved
Diana M Urr

Resolved: Mccafferty.diana@***.com

I went to ALLpoint atm machine on 10/31/2023 to withdraw 240.00 from my wisely account and the machine did not dispensed the money.I call wisely and let them know that the money was not dispense out to me. I also call allpoint customer service number and let them know about what happen.

They seen on there end that the money was not dispensed and reverse the money back to my account. Now wisely is telling me they do not see it which i know they are lying to me. So wisely sent me a dispute letter to fill out. So i done that and also sent the atm receipt that the machine printed out saying withdrawn 240.00 dispence $0.00.

But now Wisely is giving the run around about my money this is so wrong on so many levels. I work hard for my money for someone to be taking it from me. I am very pissed right about now.

That money is for a bill that i had to pay. I recommend people to stay far away from them

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: do not get wisely card

Kelty D
map-marker West Sacramento, California

I've locked out of my mobile app and email

All right on my wisely debit card my number is rubbed off the back of the card and I can't read them so I need my card number and I'm locked out of my mobile app so in order to get in my mobile app I need my card number thank you
Lakiescha J

Early access

Sign up over a month ago still no early access talk to several associates about this nothing happens yet

Preferred solution: Early Access

Stiven Zee
map-marker Hopkins, Minnesota

Dispute

There were over 1000. In fraudulent charges on my account.

I locked my card and called wisely to cancel my card. They sent me a new card and in the meantime they came up with a listing of all of the fraudulent charges. They put 500. Back on my account which is half of the charges, sent me out a denial and a list of the other half of charges they decided weren't fraudulent.

Problem is the domain is exact same as on the ones they did reimburse me for. So they simply refuse to apply the rest to my account because they said they weren't fraud. (But the same domain, address, etc.). I then sent a letter asking for the paperwork they based their decision on.

I called to inquire when I would receive the paperwork and agent said 10 days.

He had no record of having received my letter asking for the paperwork. I sent it requiring their signature on receipt so now more work and time for me to get something which normally should have been taken care of on day one.

User's recommendation: Don't use fraud is not taken care of reputably.

Resolved
Debra M Qba

| map-marker Baltimore, Maryland

Resolved: Dispute

Updated by user Nov 29, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. The money just showed up in my account. No explanation

Original review Oct 30, 2023
$300.00 was taken from my card at a location that was not me. The card was in my possession & never used for any transactions I was told November 17th a decision would be made. I do not want a decision I want my money!!!